|DC SHOES: TRAVIS PASTRANA: ALL IN Video|
Uploaded by DC Shoes
Date uploaded: 2010-05-27
Length: 3:11 minutes
Viewed: 828025 times
Average Rating: 4.9 (2224 votes)
Click Here to Buy Music Posters!
Description: ALL IN: Travis Pastrana is best in class. This behind the scenes look shows you why.For more information check us out at http://www.dcshoes.com
DC SHOES: TRAVIS PASTRANA: ALL IN Video
Share at Facebook
Add to Del.icio.us
Add to Blinklist
Post to Reddit
Bookmark to Google
Save to Yahoo (MyWeb)
Motocross isn't a skill in the military!Endurance & TEAM WORK IS!
@1.35 satisfaction face :D
beat box pen
Have he Stopt white freestyle motorcross
plus destroying at least 75% of his body.. the other 25% has been reserved by the military for science and research into building superman.. lol
1:19 é um Mazdaspeed3
What about it?
He's going to be on so much medication by the time hes 40. I feel for him.
stiven restrepo londoño
travis= man+bolts= AWSOMNESS!
His body is so tweaked
he will be winning in NASCAR and bringing a lot of new fans with him
Travis IS evil knievel x10
whoooooah!pastrana is the best!
kkkk a casa tem no mtx moto tracks!!rsrsrsrsrsrsr
he is the best role model for any kid/teen could have better that who kids look up to atm cuz he fights for everything he as and he never ever gives in
foda muito bom :)
you mean 199%?
100% bull sh1t
Travis is as cool as they come. I have been lucky enough to meet him a few times and he is by far the most down to earth guy you will ever meet. He's all about his fans. He is just super nice its amazing.....
did anyone pause the video to read the sign lol
its weird seeming his do something not crazy like ride a ten speed bike and not try a backflip
dear pastrana... can i have a dirt bike?
The diference between amator and pro´s, it´s the details...